News from town...
Here is an update on some things going on around town.
- Drive safely through the construction zone on US 36! Construction will continue throughout the summer but it will be worth it! New sidewalk and paving will make getting around town much safer and easier!
- Work has begun on the new Jack Willard Park at the corner of Main St. and Kentucky St. It is a small "pocket park" with a fireman theme. Thank you to the Danville Rotary Club for making this project a reality!
- New storage barn/shelter house is under construction on the west side of Ellis Park
- Look for a groundbreaking ceremony early in July for the new park on Sycamore Lane. Trails should be in by the end of summer!
- Thanks to Laura Parker and the town staff for the beautiful flowers around the square, they look great!
Don't forget that Town Council Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Monday's of each month at 7:00 PM in the Council Chamber of the Town Hall.
Buy your tickets before July 1st
and get $3 off!
Click here to purchase
use coupon code ELLIS16
The Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra performs the unforgettable movie music of John Williams which includes some of the most popular and recognizable music scores in cinematic history! Some include "Jaws", "Star Wars", "Superman" "Indiana Jones Series", "ET-the Extra-Terrestrial" and "Jurassic Park". Click here for more information.